If the website doesn't look appealing then there is something not right about it. Any web/mobile app needs to be intuitive enough to catch the user’s interest. That’s an integral part of the business as that’s your front-end to a constantly online generation. This is the area most successful businesses are investing and focussing more and more.
A user friendly application will be far more effective than confusing or difficult ones.This is the visual identity of your business and needs to have a connect for customers to keep coming back. It enables consumers to have an excellent mind recall.
As Steve Jobs rightly said, “ You’ve got to start with the customer experience and work back toward the technology, not the other way around.” Your web services needs to be built keeping the consumer in mind by being in his shoes. If they can’t interact with it, it doesn’t matter what the product USP is.
Often termed as UX, will be beneficial to your customers in the following ways:
- Increased Customer Retention: With better user satisfaction and the ease of use the customers would keep coming back to the business. The impact of UX will help them to do their tasks faster and not look at it like a challenge.
- Refocus on Customer: The outlook of user experience is based on consumers. What they like and how they engage with the services. A better user experience helps you look at things from the consumer’s point of view, thereby focussing on them.
- Reduced cost: If the product and services are well designed and easy to understand, the customers will be able to use them better. Hence the support would be needed less often, thereby reducing cost..
- Increased sales: Better experience will help result in promising customers and will garner more publicity. This will help attract more customers and increase your sales.
- Ability to compete on a better level: With competition being always on the higher side it’s important to give a unique user experience to your consumers in order to stand out from the crowd.
- Higher credibility: With a seamless, simple user experience the customers will be more loyal and have trust in the services provided.